Don Quai: Anti-inflammatory, analgesic, antispasmodics
Rehmannia contains Vitamins A, B, C, amino acids, cerebroside, dammelittoside, melittoside, rehmaglitin and other substances that have anti-inflammatory and antifungal properties. It helps prevent depletion of glycogen for hypoglycemia and helps disperse heat from the body. Its astringent compounds help stop bleeding of ulcers and reduce inflammation of the digestive system. Other compounds work to reduce capillary fragility and help protect the adrendal glands and liver function. Rehmannia tonifies the blood and helps with deficiencies, working as a blood tonic.
Fo-Ti Root: is a premier yin tonic and anti-aging herb that can be consumed daily to increase your human longevity potential. It is sweet, bitter, astringent and slightly warming. It affects and tones the liver and kidney meridians. He Shou Wu will increase your energy levels, however it is not a stimulant. It is in fact a Jing herb and slightly sedative. It stands out among the top fertility herbs and builds sexual staying power for men and women.
Salvia Root:Numerous studies carried out in the last century resulted in finding plenty of scientific evidence of the fact that salvia miltiorrhiza has excellent properties to decrease blood’s ability to clot, this way decreasing the risks of many common cardiovascular conditions. In addition, a regular use of salvia root herbal preparations were proven to strengthen blood arteries and have positive effects on our cardiovascular function in general.
Spirulina is an all natural food source that is made up of a highly nutritious micro salt water plant that is more than 60% proteins and amino acids. (4 times higher than that of fish or beef). Spirulina is also packed with a multitude of bio available vitamins including 4 times more B 12 than most animal liver. Because it grows in a naturally alkaline environment, it is also comprised of a wide range of essential minerals such as Iron, Potassium, Magnesium, Sodium, Phosphorus, Calcium etc. Spirulina is also an abundant source of Beta- carotene (40 time more than spinach), and gamma-Linolein acid. Further, it contains one of the strongest natural occurring anti-oxidants know, called Phycocyanin which can only be found in Spirulina.
• Is a strong Antioxidant and anti-inflammatory.
• Is a naturally occurring rich vegetable protein.
• Protects the cells, organs, and body tissues from oxidative stress.
• Stimulates the vitality of cells, in particular red corpuscles to insure proper oxygenation of muscle cells.
• Is rich in proteins (18 amino acids), vitamins (E, B1, B2, B3, B12, and ET P), essential fatty acids, minerals, polysaccharides, and trace elements.
• Supports the immune system and joint health.
• Protects and detoxifies the liver-kidney system.
• Supports a healthy inflammatory response and neurological health.